Today I am doing my first ever blog link up with one of my fav (former Dallas) bloggers, The Bargain Blonde to share some of my current favorite things:
I have said it before, but I LOVE getting things for free! Since my birthday was yesterday, my email has been blowing up the past 2 weeks with nonstop deals. I love it! So far I have cashed in my free Which Wich, Starbucks, Jason’s Deli, and Yummilicious fro-yo! I still have a few more to redeem next week and looking forward to it!
I am seriously obsessed!! If it’s made of chiffon, I pretty much want it on my body asap. I actually got a total of 4 for my birthday from my cousins Stephanie and Julie! One of which happens to be this exact shirt:
ROAR! I have always been a fan of animal print and I love how leopard print is everywhere you look these days! Plus it goes with almost everything and can spice up any outfit!
Yes, you read that right. I love him because he discovered America…ok who am I kidding? I love him because he is the reason I always get a 3 day weekend around my birthday! Holla for bank holidays!!
The final week of this session just wrapped up, but I ended up signing up for the next one! CG STRONG! Fun fact – CG and I have the same birthday! 🙂
I am such a late bloomer with social networking these days. I resisted twitter for years and when I finally caved I became a tweeting maniac so it’s no surprise that the same thing is occurring with Instagram. If you follow me, I am sorry if I am annoying! 🙂
What are you favorite things this week?? Happy Friday!
Today is my 28th birthday (this is being posted exactly at my time of birth!) so I thought I would reflect on 27 of my favorite memories from my 27th year:
(in chronological order)
- Aggie football weekend with my family
- Dressing up as Katy Perry for Halloween 2011
- Rock n Roll San Antonio Relay w/ my sister Lauren
- Vegas with some awesome kids to celebrate Andrew and Hayes’ B-Days!
- Surviving the White Rock Half Marathon in freezing rain (and dressed as a penguin!)
- Jenn’s awesome Christmas party in my nutcracker costume
- Ringing in 2012 with some of my favorites
- Frank’s epic going away party
- Snuggie Pub Crawl in my nontraditional Snuggie
- Mardi Gras 2012 – enough said!
- Shaving 13 minutes off my half marathon time at the Cowtown
- Stephanie’s Bridal Shower in SA – The premiere of J&J Events
- St Patty’s Day shenanigans
- My first trip to Chicago, and PRing again at the Chi Town Half (by 30 seconds, but still a PR!)
- Random April tornado that totaled out Stanley the Sebring…but resulted in the new Howie the Honda
- Stephanie and Brandon’s couple’s shower and my parents visiting Dallas
- Rebecca’s visit to Dallas where she asked me to be her Maid of Honor
- Finishing up my provisional year in the Junior League of Dallas
- Napa trip with Jenn and Elana
- My sister Lauren’s visit to Dallas for the LMFAO concert and uptown shenanigans
- Stephanie’s Bachelorette party – Call Me Maybe?!?!?!
- My cousin/first/best friend’s wedding to one of the greatest guys I know
- 4th of July shenanigans with my partner in crime, Julie
- Cancun vacation with Julie, Una, and Katie
- Leah and Andrew’s shower for their sweet baby Graham
- Cousin trip to LA with Stephanie and Julie
- Boston trip to celebrate Elana’s Birthday (part 2 this weekend!)
What will 28 have to offer??