What started out as a “30 before 30” list has been re-named “The Bucket List” since I am running out of time before the Big 3-0! I will add things to the list when I think of them!
Travel to Europe(Spain, 2013)
- Run a 5k in less than 25 minutes
Run a Half Marathon in another statedone and done! (Chicago 2012 and Louisiana 2013!)
Eat deep dish pizza in Chicago(Completed May 2013)
- Attend the Junior League Ball
Drink wine in NapaCheck!
- Go on a picnic at White Rock Lake
Be a bridesmaidCheck! (Bridesmaid for Stephanie and soon to be MOH for Rebecca!)
- Take a trip with just my siblings
- Check out the new Perot Museum
- Run a long distance relay (Like TIR or Ragner)
- Learn to snow ski
Dine in “the big ball” aka Reunion TowerBoom! (Restaurant Week – but it still counts!)
Attend Mardi Gras(done and done…2009 and 2012)
Go campingshocker right? Tent and all! #proud
- Party in the city where the heat is on (“Bienvenido a Miami!” )
- Go to a Broadway show in NYC
Attend the taping of a live showPRICE IS RIGHT!!! May be the coolest day of my life!
- Learn to wakeboard/waterski
- Dunk my Aggie Ring (yes, I know it’s embarassing I never did it in college!)
- Buy a house
- Make real life blog friends!
- Go to the Dallas Aquarium
- Do a juice cleanse
- Travel to Nashville
Go to a concert at the Arboretum(Done! Even though the Spazmatics cancelled…def want to go back!)
- Run a half marathon in less than 2 hours
- Indoor skydiving…because real sky diving is too scary!!